PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - emerald crash
Thread: emerald crash
View Single Post
Old 14th May 2004, 20:54
Captain I. Jones

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Never read such a complete load of uninformed rubbish in my entire life!!.......

Firstly, 03 headset man, here are just two of your posts :-

"as emerald airways is soon to start an lpl-iom pax route after stopping the route a few years ago ther sh360 crashed at liverpool today would you really take the risk and fly with them and on a atp aircraft dont think so"

"thanks to all the people who want to give me abuse but it is all down to one person in emerald that makes the company bad you must all agree with that. i belive they still have not started there iom pax rounte yet times is moveing on euro manx seem to be doing well can emerald compete"

I bloody hope your not a pilot because you don't even seem to be able to string a sentence together properly, try reading a book, 'The Three Billy Goats Gruff' is good although perhaps a little ambitious. Or you could page through a few "crash" reports, maybe get a better idea as to what a crash actually is. Come back when you've attained above reading age five years and an understanding of how serious a tire bust needs to be before it's called a crash, before then just shut the f**k up!!.

Then there's cwllpl :- "emerald are back at it again, exactly the same time as yesterday, and yet another shet has burst its tyre on landing and blocked the runway. why would you fly with that shower of s**t. ". Same illiteracy problems, same misunderstanding of aeroplanes, and obviously fancies dada!

And Engineer, "Dont worry there are a shower of s!hts god i am turning into a dada clone ", good input mate, well done.