PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Will Qf Hire From Short List
View Single Post
Old 14th May 2004, 11:46
QANTASTIC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes 2 weeks left!!

Marsha !! RE "For those of us who applied via blue notice, I would say there would be too many legalities involved if they decide to scrap the short list and start recruiting again June/July. For externals, also told they have a position when one becomes available." I have to say I have been told by a friend who is on the short list who also applied via a blue notice..That they investigated this with the union and was advised they WILL not be able to drop the waitlist and recomce recrutmant in Jun/Jul !! They will have a lot of LEGAL issued with this. So I guess that makes me feel better !! I have been told again as mentioned this si a RUMER page but were there is smoke there is fire that we will all be fine on the short list. As there is not many of us that in the new financial year all will be advised !! I am sitting on the edge of my seat for some any type of contact!! I do have to ask OZcabincrew !! How can you be on the shortlist still but work as a MAM !! I was under the impression once you take the MAM position that you cant be on the shortlist!! I cant remember but early on the threads there was mention that we might have to get a security check and medical again .. Can anyone confirm this ..If this is the case they might advise us soon to start movement on the whole process!! I was told by a very reliable source as well just the other day that there is a VERY SMALL amount of shortlisters that are on the shortlist !Mostly all internal at this stage !! AMAZING !!! lets keep smiling !