PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Iraq - is there ANY hope?!?
View Single Post
Old 14th May 2004, 11:08
Vortex what...ouch!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry mate I’m not defending your right to it anymore, no longer serve as one of Her Majesty’s finest. Now an over paid and underworked telecoms consultant.

But you are still backpeddling like mad. My original point, clearly put in several posts a few days ago was that the inconsistancies mean you ask pertinant questions. I was right. You on the other hand were willing to accept the Mirrors view at essentially face value.

Try re-reading a few of my earlier posts.

You really are a bit dim and changing tack whenever you run up a blind alley is hardly the mark of intelligent debate.

Well I’m off on holiday for a fortnight but I will really miss the insightful informed posts and slashing whit of SS. NOT.

Tooodle pip.

P.S. I notice even on the other means you are about as popular as a turd at the dinner table. Hint, not everyone else is wrong.

Edited to add that I never said they were not in theatre I said they were not in theatre with the QLR. I did point that out several times for you. When you going to learn to read what people say not what you thought they said that suits your unsupportable argument.