PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Inappropriate Pax Comments
View Single Post
Old 14th May 2004, 09:36
Brisvegasboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MMMMMM..........

Hey guys - glad it is not just me that receives treatment like this.....

Was on a flight the other day when some FERAL and his almost as feral mother (first time flyers, I'm sure) clicked his fingers at me whilst I was walking through the cabin before takeoff and yelled "Stewardess, hey Stewardess!"

At first, I thought he was talking to one of the girls (bad enough) but when I realised he was talking to me, I was a little like Syd Girl - shocked and lost for words.......

I think he has watched "View from the Top" a few too many times.....

Had to evacuate an aircraft the other day - fairly major issue - with one woman asking, "...and just how long is this going to take?"

AND HOW MANY TIMES do ppl press their call bell (somewhere towards the rear of the cabin just after you have begun service) and you are CLEARLY working as fast as you can (touch the trolley, make some rattling noises with the ice bucket, walk to the galley, touch the curtain, make some signs to the front galley that mean nothing......sorry, couldn't resist!) and they say "I'll have a rum and coke, two Sprites, three chicken wraps...." and are pi**ed off when you explain that you are working row by row........

The list goes on......

Bvb xo