PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Someone please tell me to pull my head in!!!!!
Old 12th May 2004, 20:21
Reverseflowkeroburna

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Slap, slap...slap...........Slap!

There..........that ought to do it!!??

Dreamer, do I have to describe the bourbon-laden stench in the back of the Chieftain as I scrubbed its carpet at 2100 after a 12hr duty to a country race meet?

Do I have to explain the ungrateful, stinking attiudes of the pax as they say, "you mean we're flying in that tiny little thing!", not less than an hour after you had to walk out of your 4yo daughters birthday party??

Do I have to explain the beautiful moonrises/sunrises as you sit between two cloud layers at FL200???

TD , as a friend once said to me at one of those aviation crossroads that you inevitably come to, "I'm sure you'll make the decision that's best for you & your family!"

But IMHO, I'd be holding onto a nice, well-paid job with some security if I had the choice, developing a ood investment portfolio and getting myself a nice Bonanza!!!!! That way you only have to fly with personable, respectful pax who appreciate not just your piloting skills.........but you. Your FAMILY!!!

That concludes my two cents/