PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qatar Amiri VIP flight attendant
View Single Post
Old 12th May 2004, 11:49
SQflugcrew

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thank you guys!!!

I really appreciate all your advices and feedbacks. At least that would help me a lot in my final decision making. Definitely I would sit down and lay out the pros and cons, think carefully and come up with the right decision. It's a BIG decision!!

Yes, it is true that Amiri VIP crew will first have to work on the QR mainline for the first 3 months (not 6 months) - as I was told during the interview few weeks ago. Then we'll work on the Amiri VIP flights ... on 24 hours / 7 days a week standby. Destination - everywhere / anywhere. The VIP crew are the one who will decide on the menu on board, hence the crew will be in charge of catering. We only get 4 days off once every 3 months but an annual leave of 45 days! Other benefits are rather attractive too.
And yes the lady (british) who manages the VIP crew is very nice. She was one of the 2 ladies who interviewed me.. and the other is a Brazilian lady.

But I guess in any other airlines, there are bound to be some unhappiness - that goes for us as well at SQ. But after reading all those negative comments about QR, it really makes me think hard, and I wonder if it makes any difference if I make that move. Hmmmmmm....

Thanks once again guys!!

Last edited by SQflugcrew; 12th May 2004 at 12:18.