PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Thanking flightdeck crew
View Single Post
Old 12th May 2004, 09:33
TightSlot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This thread seems to have highlighted the (rather pleasant) fact that in your view, some Airline staff are doing the right thing well. It has also highlighted the fact that many Airline staff don't often get to hear your positive feedback, and enjoy doing so when it happens (who wouldn't?)

I've started a new thread in this forum (Airline Staff - Going The Extra Mile) and made it sticky, as a slightly less ad-hoc method for continuing this process. If it looks like it is being used appropriately, then the word will soon spread to Airline staff in the other forums that this is a thread worth checking from time to time.

I'm aware that there is a point of view that may say that there should be a balancing sticky thread, possibly Airline Staff - Turkey of the Month! to recognise those (few hopefully) who are at the opposite end of the spectrum. I'm inclined to feel that there already exist sufficient outlets for you to deal with this, including starting your own threads: Therefore, I intend to moderate the "nice" thread fairly strictly to maintain positive feedback only.

I hope you all agree, and look forward to your future postings.