PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Global Eagle - And 'Global Beagle - Around Britain in a Virtual Autogyro'
Old 11th May 2004, 18:47
Echo 5

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PPRune Pop,

Quote:PPRuNe is NOT a place for "writing" to each other.Unquote

Now I may have lost the plot somewhere along the line but I rather thought that these threads were a platform for individuals to exchange views.It would be a somewhat boring time for everyone if we were all in agreement on all subjects.

With regards to this particular thread. SS has kicked it off and it should therefore be his privilege to conduct it as he sees fit.
Personally I think he has done it very well despite the misgivings of some. At times I have also found it humorous and told him so twice on the open forum, and why not.

Others have told him otherwise and have not been chastised.

With regards to the rating of this thread.It was I that initially awarded this a three ring rating cos I thought it was worth it. Within an hour it was reduced to two rings,by whom I do not know but rather suspect it may have been the moderator.(If it wasn't then I apologise unreservedly).

If it was A.N.Other then we all need to know the rules otherwise on the whim of others the ratings on many of these threads could go up and down like a whores drawers (so to speak).
Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Oh, one other thing:" a thread that is hi-jacked by the schoolboy attitude of some."

Aren't we all lads at heart ?

Regards to all.

E5.