PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA recruiting - DIRECT ENTRY PILOT SCHEME
Old 11th May 2004, 13:09
Pontiuspilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hand Solo

I think it has said before, but one can always rely on Mr. Solo to drag down, obfuscate and distort the facts sufficiently to make one anticipate euthanasia with pleasure.

You really should be a politician Hand old chap, because your ability to repeat enough erroneous and distorted facts until some of them are finally believed is admirable (objectively anyway). You even convince yourself. You are consistently unable to appreciate any data supporting a conclusion you dislike, and entirely incapable of seeing the veritas in anything which might disadvantage yourself or your cosy clicque of blinkered, self-serving, arrogant, pompous mainliners.

To be frank, it is the attitude of you and yours which makes BA the subject of crewroom incredulity around the world. I don't expect you to change your views, I just thank God almighty I left BACX when I did, and no longer have to listen to mainline cabin or flight deck crew whinging and wittering about money, contracts, overtime (can we taxy in more slowly please....) I never believed THAT one till we were bought by BA and had to work with your colleagues.....yes, yes, yes, I KNOW people are lining up to try and get into BA...their choice. For every one Yeovil etc on here, I wonder how many people there are out there whose dislike for their job is only exceeded by their dislike and outright contempt for the likes of you!