PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - JQ Jetstar Uniform
View Single Post
Old 11th May 2004, 10:22
ditzyboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SkySista -
Yes that was I.... And Yes! I will as soon as I get the chance... Will advise you of the date of my termination party!

I am the only person who will be wearing the jacket. NO ONE I have talked to likes it... I just cannot be seen in a black black and black outfit with a polo top! If I was playing golf then I would happily wear one. I just don't think it looks very professional. Hence I will never take the jacket off. It is quite embarassing though. By the sound of it I will be the only male flight attendant wearing the jacket. Oh well. I am used to people laughing at me!

I must say that the guys and girls in the photo shoot look great. How will it look on us at 0515 doing our sixth 4 sector day in a row? Go Jetstar!

Does anyone know of a quick and easy way to rid one's self of love handles? These polo shirts are quite fitted and not too flattering in that department. I am not interested in exercise or eating properly (when I do remember to eat it is usually healthy anyway). I heard there's this tape you can buy. You can tape your love handles back and create that 'coat hangar' V! My partner says love handles are great to hold on too - BUT WE WON"T GO THERE!

Oh and I still think the uniform is vile

Good night kids!