PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA recruiting - DIRECT ENTRY PILOT SCHEME
Old 10th May 2004, 21:48
PoodleVelour

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
5415N.

Speaking as an Air Force product, I see exactly where Yeovil, Kurtz and Cornflakes are coming from. It is very tedious to listen to inaccurate BA agitprop, day after day. Wouldn't be so bad if it were half true, however, this is not a thread about the clear water of any colour between properly trained professional pilots.....and the rest. Nor about the attitude displayed by a minority of BA people.
However, .....

TandemRotor,

I agree with my colleague, a period of silence would be in order - is it only snouts of your own size which are to be enabled into the trough? (TRM - trough resource management eh?) You are loud enough when defending your own perceived 'rights', maybe you should work out this latest change has been sought by no-one in the industry, just something else imposed by our political masters - just like you lot were imposed on us here in BACX!!!!!!!
Get the drift mateyboy??

If you were really interested in "united stands" possibly you and your overpaid colleagues in BA might have been a bit more supportive of the idea of BACX joining your common seniority list.

Like many others of my background, I was not remotely interested in joining BA, but BA seemed to want my airline. Now I'm here, I feel for all my colleagues who DO want to join mainline (their choice) and I abhor the self-serving behaviour of BA who are more interested in preserving internecine scope clauses for their own narrow self interest and depth of trough rather than trying to genuinely expand opportunity for all. Now you see an internal group in potential benefit competition - well, just look at you. The only surprise is that I'm surprised. Manchester or Birmingham you greedy little tosser?

TandemRotor = typical BA line pilot =