PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mess Games & Mess Cannons
View Single Post
Old 6th May 2004, 21:58
smartman

I think that such behaviour as suggested in the foregoing posts, and no doubt subsequent ones to come, is childish and unbecoming of the standards expected of hofficers. Hic --

But I can remember a good wheeze at South Cerney, far too many years ago, when we jousted in the anteroom on bikes with bin lids and broom handles. Cadets won the night when Flt Cdr sustained broken leg - good bloke was Des, now sadly gone. And then there was HiCockaLorem (sp?) - good for sore heads and dislocated collar bones.

Also. Get a chappy legless in the bar, persuade friendly doc to wrap his leg in plaster with a few chippings pre-inserted under the foot, and commiserate with said chappy next day when he bemoans his fate - 'can't rememeber I how I did it etc'. Reveal all two days later ----

Then there's how many sheep can you rustle from local fields and leave in the Cottesmore bar, inflate the met office balloon over the PMC's head at the DI night (filled with flour, and punctured with a well-aimed .22), and many more which no doubt will be told ------------------

As I said, how childish - or so said my nagger on so many occasions