PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Iraq - is there ANY hope?!?
View Single Post
Old 6th May 2004, 11:56
SilsoeSid

Purveyor of Egg Liqueur to Lucifer

Received 38 Likes on 24 Posts
Vortex,
The boot issue is explained by the boots not being fully done up.
If the trousers were done up with the cord, then the weight of the trousers would make it look as if they were not done up with anything, but merely tucked in. The type of trousers are quite baggy at the bottom believe it or not and not known for being in the drainpipe fashion. Even with elastics, and the boot not fully done up the appearance would be similar.

The statement about the vehicle was, that the type of vehicle, Bedford, has not been in theatre, which it clearly has.

So when you said;
Join the Debate at [email protected]
Thats not asking me to join the debate? Mmmmm

Something only looks wrong when it is wrong. To an unknowing civi, these points brought out to PROVE these pics are fake make sense in a way, because the press has told them so.
However any serviceman/ex-serviceman will be able to spot these things in a different light because of experience and realise that these things can be explained.

Thanks for the insult, makes your case so much stonger.

The martian photo, as you haven't realised, highlights that I too believe that photos aren't always what they seem to be.

According to your logic;
The photo was taken on Earth
You can clearly see a space craft.
There are two martians visible.
These martians are green.
They wish to surrender/negotiate, hence white flag.

Therefore, green Martians have visited Earth and wish to talk. They have the technology to visit us and therefore may well be more intelligent

I keep knocking, but there doesn't seem to be anyone at home!