PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Iraq - is there ANY hope?!?
View Single Post
Old 6th May 2004, 09:10
Vortex what...ouch!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
An intelligent a reasoned reply from SS. I wasn’t going to bother replying but it is a slow morning at the office.
If you are an ex-squaddie, which from you profile you appear to be surely all the little inconsistancies don’t add up to intelligent scrutiny.
My last post was wasted on you then
Your reply was not wasted just wrong on some counts. An example as you don’t seem able to figure things out and apply logic by yourself.

You clearly haven’t even seen the photos. Where in the pictures are the trousers tied with the cord at the bottom. The consistant point made all over has been the fact they are tucked in to the boots. It doesn’t even look like they are tied with the cord. But you seem to explain the fact they are clearly tucked into boots and not held up with elastics, as is common practice, by saying they are tied by the cord at the bottom. Obviously your levels of reading and comprehension need some work.
Circumstantial evidence is still evidence?
Crikey,and after watching all those crime dramas, I thought circumstantial evidence never stood up in court. (Without evidence, which didn't make it circumstantial anymore!)
The obvious point, although not to you it seems, was that if something looks wrong you then ask pertinent questions about it. A bit like the bedford thing, which you are able to explain away by the fact that another unit has that type of trucks in theatre. As I said before read what I actually said not what you continually think I said. Another example of your strange reading skills:
Thanks for the offer, but i won't be contacting the press
Never asked you to go to the press, merely pointed out that others had been quoted in it. Do you actually read posts before replying?

I was hoping by pointing a few things out for you to get you to start asking the right questions about things that are obviously not right with the photos. Instead you get all out of shape and start waffling some crap about martians because you cant take the time to think for yourself.

You still seem a bit too slow to see that all the little inconsistancies, which on their own mean nothing, added up raises questions. The fact you believe anything that comes from a tabloid like the Mirror should have warned me really.

You’re not a fishead are you? You appear to be as thick as one.