PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Global Eagle - And 'Global Beagle - Around Britain in a Virtual Autogyro'
Old 2nd May 2004, 02:32
SilsoeSid

Purveyor of Egg Liqueur to Lucifer

Received 38 Likes on 24 Posts
Goodness me Bill, lighten up will you!!
Read it like it's meant to be, like a lot of other viewers

Is this a last minute bid to be part of the team, now that Barry is on his way, when before you also had your doubts. Have you previously expressed your views in the bar with no fear of anyone coming back to you?

I very much doubt that I am the only one who thought that this would not go ahead, but now that it is am I now not allowed to send my good wishes to Barry?

How very sanctimonious of you.
You spent most of this thread criticising the Exped and generally pushing across a point of view that is totally negative
Well if you read the first post, you'll find I said,
"Good luck to the team, but knowing a few of them fairly well, I wonder of their chances of actually pulling it off. I may be a great cynic, but based on personal track records it must rate high in improbables."
I still stand by what I said and I am not prepared to go into individual personal traits on this forum.
How dare you 'repremand' someone else for making a comment that is positive.
Reprimand by pointing out that he also sits on an internet forum and has more than likely played no part in the exped?
I take it that's you reprimanding me then!

Thanks for the abuse and please stop PM'ing me for my identity, Thanks

If you don't like it here, don't come back.
But I have a feeling you will.......yawn!