PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - JQ Jetstar Uniform
View Single Post
Old 1st May 2004, 10:37
ditzyboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Captain -
Our Cabin Crew Operations Manual also talks about our cravats and gold buttons in the Duty Travel / Paxing bit... I am thinking they have cut and pasted from old manuals!

Also Darls, the information re the desisn is sadly correct The uniform is displayed in all crew lounges. No secret to the crew.

OR MAYBE THEY ARE HIDING THE REAL ONES UNTIL THE 10 MAY LAUNCH!??! ... Tell him he's dreamin'...

Social Flyer -
Agree with you but one must feel proud in his uniform and also look like they have responsiblity and authority. I am not dissing K Mart people or their uniforms. Would you take as much notice of a Police person if they were wearing a polo top and a baseball cap? I think you get my message.

Also the orange does look ridiculous. End of story. And the Bonds shirt material and the zip....

QFskywalker -
I have an International wheelie and a larger Domestic one (the old ones). How did I get both? Chapped lips, Sweetie What are they worth to you?

QFMike737 -
Darls update me re QR. Why are you not being glamourous on the Tilt Train? I bit the 1504 to Gladstone was JUST like the Orient Express.