PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Luxor Air banned from flying in the Netherlands
Old 30th Apr 2004, 10:54
trainer too 2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Altough I don't know anything about the Air Luxor deal or incident(s), I do know the dutch CAA inspectors are biased, and very unfair. I believe a country conducting a ramp check should not ground/ban an aircaft/airline, without doing a proper check themselves. The Dutch CAA just buys whatever they hear from another country about a certain airplane/airline, without conducting an inspection themselves. Same goes for the Belgian CAA.
Dear wheelchock, get your act together before responding with this nonsense...... The Dutch CAA did a SAFA based on the reputation of the Airline. This made errors clear that needed to be adressed, these where not adressed thus they where not allowed.. i.e. THEY DID A CHECK. Do you have any suggestions how they could have done this better???

All the European CAA's have become much more open in the last few months due to the error in non communication prior to the Flash Air incident. And the less Flash Air/ Onur Airs / Air Luxors share my airspace the better!!!!