PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetty strike at LHR
View Single Post
Old 28th Apr 2004, 10:39
db767

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm very disappointed by this thread. It just sums up everything that's wrong with anonymous forums. As somone who's job involves taxiing heavy jets onto the stand (often at night in the pouring rain) I'm very aware just how easy it would be to hit a set of steps or a wrongly configured airbridge or indeed anything else. Such an incident can cost the airline millions of pounds and could easily damage one's career. Perhaps such issues aren't worthy of the attention of the likes of FlapsOne, cargo boy and Drap-air. But then you probably don't know anything about parking a heavy jet on stand do you? Yes, the addition of "more to follow..." did seem a bit child like but your responses were even more so. I would bet that you twerps were bullied at school. Pathetic weedy little boys who can now be SO big and tough laughing at someone else whilst hiding under a veil of anonymity and no doubt hiding behind the couch as well. You are the ones wasting bandwidth here - not the original poster. Go out and get yourselves girlfriends!!!

Rant over!