PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Interview stuff
Thread: Interview stuff
View Single Post
Old 27th Apr 2004, 14:48
rmcfarlane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
is it true though, that most people fall at the simple questions, rather than the stupidly awkward/hard/unnessisary questions?

My logic in this is; most interviewies prepare for the really hard questions, and spent time preparing for the unexpected, and forget about basics such as, why do you want this job? What can you bring to company? If i was giving an interview to a young potential, i know that if i asked a random stupid question, i would probably have only done it for my own amusement, and would ignore the response when deciding on the most suitable candidate.

I know i have forgotton on previous occasions to brush up on company knowlege, and why i want the job (although till now its always been: i need the money), and I have been going over the silly stuff in my head in the time leading up to the big day.

Having said that though, of all the interviews i've been to I have never been turned down - what a false sense of security that is! I'll let you know what Britannia have to say about me though