PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Attention BA staff and shareholders
View Single Post
Old 27th Apr 2004, 12:41
heavy crew

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Swiss its the same ol cr@p again and again.

I have been over the facts surronding B2B and destination payments a few times yet again we have them posted.

The overtime as I said starts at 12hrs 30 mins and only LHR WW get it really.

Truthfully we would like to go onto the same system as the pilots and therefore not have overtime.

Swiss how many times have you been at work for say 17 hours?

If you did would you not require payment?

Hotwings, you are a little upside down with your thinking regarding BA and Virgin you posted
I love hearing BA cabin crew complaining about working hard - 15 or 16 crew looking after approx. 290 pax on a 744, compared with 17 crew at Virgin looking after 439 pax

Firstly you have to realise that it is more manpower intensive to look after a premium customer hense if we were working with the same config as Virgin we wouldn't have use for a galley person.

Effectivly if we changed the config to match Vigins we would have less crew not more IE only 14.

Your arguement is upside down

The other posts are at least original if not frighteningly to the point about our LCC competitors.

Does anybody have any Ideas about how many managers per aircraft BA has versus Ryan or easy?

What a shame that we have getting on 20 pages of dislike aimed at BA cabin crew, hardly any suprise that so many are leaving then is it?