PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ascoteers Multiple Choice
View Single Post
Old 26th Apr 2004, 22:15
SirPeterHardingsLovechild

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am not he - it is I, StopStart.
Mr SPHLC has made the most basic of all Welfare Internet errors. The failure to logout.

Anyway, you can almost smell the pizza hut from here. I'm not wearing sandals but I did just salute a man who was. I wasn't wearing a hat but then I was in the mess tent. I had washed my hands in the approved manner and I didn't take any food back to the tents. Except this sandwich. I didn't take more than two cans of beer because fridge is already full of them. I didn't use the showers by Ships Routine (or whatever it's called) as I suspect this involves having another gentleman in the shower with you but I did flush the toilet long enough to prevent blockages. I didn't play music in the gym above level 17 after 2230 but i did in the designated smoking area.

Fight Club anyone? Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek.

Actually I have nothing amusing or constructive to add to this thread I'm afraid; I'm just trying to put off returning to my tent where the aircon units are set to maintain the temperature at exactly 15 degrees off comfortable. As it's about 15deg outside now, the tent is 0 degC. If only I could be arsed to switch it off.....ah well.

Mr SPHLC. Remember. When operating in threat environment such as this, always always always log off the Welfare Internet.

what the hell is ramrod?

Race ya!