PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ascoteers Multiple Choice
View Single Post
Old 26th Apr 2004, 20:21
SirPeterHardingsLovechild

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Not yet back in one piece! Enjoying the benefits of an Operational Welfare Package (OWP) of free internet and a 20 min phonecard. Whereas the Dutch are on double salary and the Spams are getting their income tax back.

Serving alongside Tactical Medical Wing (TMW), Tactical Communications Wing (TCW), Tactical Supply Wing (TSW), er...Deployed Admin Group? (DAG) Basically, with a load of very important people who make the rules, and have got all the vehicles. (4WD's)

This mornings latest order? (sponsor: SWO) Tent city (TDA) is a salute free zone, however, hats must be worn when driving MT vehicles. Except on the aircraft dispersal, (and in the tent city salute free zone) So make sure you have your hat handy for the 400 yds between the two.

I love my job.

PS. Last weeks order. Open toe'd sandals and flip flops are not permitted in the mess tent (something to do with hygene) This order has now been rescinded after the 'Locally Employed Civilians' (LEC's) spent their locally approved footware allowance on food for their kids.

That's it. I'm off to the Designated Smoking Area. (DSA) God help us all.

Last edited by SirPeterHardingsLovechild; 1st May 2004 at 20:20.