PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Netjets claim to have the BEST pilots!!
View Single Post
Old 26th Apr 2004, 01:15
publius

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mumble,

You've been given enough 'SIM' time to put the facts straight over the past few months........fired from NJE....LOL....I've never been that desperate, or should I say I've been fortunate enough in my career not to have to contemplate a two bit contract job with any company, especially NJE.....my friends are there because of the cyclical nature of the industry we work for, and there is little else out there.....where the hell have you been for the last few years......makes me wonder how the hell you ever got a flying job with the lack of knowledge you have on current events, even the way you go on and on in your denial of the facts that are CONSTANTLY presented to you in easy to read anglais.....now I'm bored......try reading Towers post again, nice and slowly with a scotch in one hand and let it sink in.......the denial thing is hard to face, but stick with it kid, you can do it!!!

PPRuNe Towers:

Mumble,

Nice try at the good cop smoke and mirrors routine but you must know that it only works on the children who've never worked in the business. I let your first missive pass but not a second time.

Your 'rebutals' are incredibly carefully worded semantic nulls. Being polite doesn't actually help - bluff and bluster would actually disguise the lack of substantive denial to greater effect.

If you actually believe one word of the bollocks you're spouting just give the punters here on PPRuNe the name and address of the company employing you - that's the name and address on your contract. That is to say the company you would have to resolve any dispute with in the unfortunate case that the sun might not be seen to shine out of your fundament anymore?

4HolerPoler

Thanks Rob, I couldn't have hoped to put it so eloquently myself.

Try staying awake at your next CRM Mumble, you might learn something.