PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The PFA
Thread: The PFA
View Single Post
Old 24th Apr 2004, 10:45
NigelR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Folks,

Tony Ringland did phone me last night and we had a valuable conversation. He has agreed it's time to let this die. I spoke with George Adams this morning with a majority mandate from the EC members whom I had emailed and phoned, thus I was able to speak to George as Vice Chairman of the PFA.

It is not required public knowledge what the details of these conversations have been, suffice it to say that both were positive and useful conversations.

As I have stated here, we are making strides to improve the whole of the PFA system and we have made several strides forward. If nothing else the George Adams affair has been the catalyst for this and momentum is now such that it isn't going to stop.

So give us a break and stop trying to find things in corners, it's a lovely weekend, go flying!

Dawn, as Timbo has said, it's not the EC's job to expel people, that's a last resort and only happens when a member asks us to take action, and then only after a full investigation.

Mr B by the way is no longer a member and will never be again, that was an EC decision.