PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Major tour operator announces three long haul routes from Nottingham East Midlands Ai
Old 23rd Apr 2004, 15:17
rock737

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Interesting if theyre getting rid off OOAL/N (they only have 2 currently), well L is a 2000 build and i'm not sure about N, goodness knows why they got rid of OOAM as it was the newest 2000/2001 build. But why buy older machines and do them up when they can do up their own although i think theyll do up theirs evenutally and well have them running alongside the 3 new ones definately as theirs no point in getting rid of them. Perhpas theyll use their current ones that i expect them to keep on short hauls like britannia do with their 767s. Another thing is, why didn't they buy 767s new with new interior and that, i also understand new ones have 767-400 cockpit so surely they would benefit from this, maybe will the 3 ex vietnam ones have these upgraded cockpits fitted or just new 767-400 cockpits fitted

Anotehr thing will they be basing one at ema summer 2005 or will it do flights from other uk airports as well? whats the routing plans for them?

Cheers Ashley