PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Netjets (Europe) Interviews - All you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 22nd Apr 2004, 22:46
montys ex teaboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Level Buster.

Good luck to you.

Bare in mind they have a very strange recruitment set up. Let me try and explain. I know people that have been and are still current on at least one A/C that is operated by NJE, very experienced in some cases. Dear I say it probably more experienced than "half the management put together" at NJE and they cant even get an interview.

Now some cheer leaders at Netjets will tell you that the mountain of applications is such, every time an advert hits "Flight" for NJE crews it's first in first served (Gotta be quick if you wanna be snapped up be the NASA equivalent). Well if that’s the case, an outfit in a banana republic would beat them hands down.

I'm not an economist by any stretch of the imagination, but at least give some of these qualified people an interview if nothing else. Or is the NJE goldmine such a bottomless pit that has limitless funds to spend on initial training etc, when there are qualified people around? If that is so why not pay the crews a bit more? It is not as if they are paying a great salary at present.

Last edited by montys ex teaboy; 23rd Apr 2004 at 08:39.