PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cape Flying Services...south Africa
View Single Post
Old 22nd Apr 2004, 21:00
sanjo69

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am not going to get drawn into personal "pont scoring" on this thread or matter.

The court has ruled that Mr Pugh t/a Cape Flying Services (Europe) is RESPONSIBLE for the contract and thus FULLY RESPONSIBLE for ensuring that the services and or goods as ADVERTISED as provided are to a standard as ADVERTISED.

This is I have stated my point all along and all concerned including Mr Todd and Mr Pugh are fully aware. For whatever justification or merit they both have ensured that this matter needed to be taken to test within the judicial system, here in the UK.

This point alone, argued without compromise, has enormous public interest within the UK/ SA training system, there are others out there who have suffered similiar circumstances and this court ruling enables them and future students "booking" through Mr Pugh to have the confidence that He ( Mr Pugh) alone has the RESPONSIBILITY of ensuring that all is provided as advertised irrespective of the "business relationship" that exists between both Mr Todd in George South Africa and Mr Pugh t/a Cape Flying Services (Europe) based within the UK

I am not going to "stoop" low, respond or justify my actions to anyone, within this forum that includes Mr Todd, who arguably, and without doubt is selective on his document releases within this forum. There is a mountain of documents relating to this matter, that I have in my possession that will paint a different picture. This is not the place to "air the dirty washing"

I suppose the real issue here, as is documentated within this thread, is that no one is supposed to complain about the services, justified or not, that is supposed to have or is provided by this school "booked" through Cape Flying Services (Europe) but merely expected to curle up your toes and run away with your tail between your legs and let another financially expensive "bad experience" go unquestioned.

The impending court case will decide on the further merits of my case and the results will be posted as promised.

Regards

Sandy