PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cape Flying Services...south Africa
View Single Post
Old 22nd Apr 2004, 18:40
Gunship
GunsssR4ever

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow

I apologize for “hanging out our dirty washing” it’s pathetic and this is not the medium through which any legal reconciliation is likely to be met. Cape Flying Services will not refund on principal, and refuses to be blackmailed into doing so, no matter how paltry the sum.

Gerald Todd
Gerald,

I see it as cleaning Sandy's dirty washing.

It is clear from these posts that he is the one loosing face. (Sorry if you lost business - but I am sure the "normal man" can see through this bichering - did I say bitching ?

Sandy, sorry mate this is not a personal attack but the ONLY posts you have ever made is too shoot down CFS (and so quite a lot of other 's too that posts ONE or two - never to be heard of again) .. we call them trolls ...

You have thrown the dirty washing - Gerald according to me has made his point - now can you post something that we can LEARN from your flying experiences ... uhmm I pressume you are a qualified CPL 4 holer at least by now - seeing that you have so much "bean counting experience" ...

Come on Sandy call it quits .. I will stick you for a pi55 up in London one day and you can tell me all these war stories while I look at the go - go girls

Have a good one now ..

Nag ou GROTE,

Gunsss