PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Why do we need to be more restrictive than the USA?
Old 22nd Apr 2004, 14:11
Capcom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down Same old drivel – Groundhog Day AGAIN

Smith

Thousands of words discussing technical issues, exploring and explaining why your AusNAS is LESS SAFE than that it replaced. The ATSB confirming the same by investigation of the RA’s that have occurred. On and On and On you go!

Your reply is yet again devoid of ANY technical reasoning to support your assertion that
It has been the people with at attitude of “it wasn’t built here” that have tried to stop a better system from being introduced here.
My bolding and underlining
Richard, Richard, Richard!

And then as usual, like cheap Chinese clockwork, out rolls the Ol’ chestnut of anonymity to 4711!
Surely it must really worry you, as most people would take absolutely no notice of someone who is anonymous.
Really? Seems you take the time to notice. A person of your calibre reduced to waffling on the (Nobody will notice) Internet, even though
The reason I have influence is because I am completely open with my beliefs and prepared to talk to anyone in relation to these beliefs.
Should that have read:- talk at anyone?. Richard, you really ort to stop ‘smacking the short bloke’ so regularly! You will go blind you know!
It looks as if you have virtually no influence because of this anonymity.
Wishful thinking Ol’ Cock!
It is simply completely beyond me why you can’t be open, and using rational argument and good leadership, get your beliefs accepted.
Good point! It is simply completely beyond me why you can’t be open, and using rational argument and good leadership, get your beliefs accepted. echo echo echo…

We must be coming to the end of this current exchange as this is the stock standard ‘tantie’ post prior to the disappearing act…..Lets hope so!

And did I mention:-

Richard: You got it wrong!

Edited to replace a rogue UBB thingie

Last edited by Capcom; 22nd Apr 2004 at 14:31.