PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NorthEast (L1011) MIA shysters-update
View Single Post
Old 22nd Apr 2004, 04:26
L1011PFE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Blacksheep, I think you do not understand the concept of working for an airline and getting paid by that airline. I've been patient and been told that I would get paid all my back wages by NEA. That has not happened. Just because Scott Smith screwed NEA, doesn't mean I should have to go after him. I worked for NEA, not Scott Smith. With your information about 747 crews flying and being paid, it makes me wonder why then, have we still not been paid from last year.

I managed to squeeze some of that owed money out of John P this year as part of my contract. By the way, JP has nothing to do with NEA other than the fact he put his L-1011 on the NEA AOC this year for convenience. JP was paying NEA a fee for that privilege. Rather than that money going to NEA, the Captain and I (both owed NEA money) convinced JP to give some of that cash to us. NEA, still to this day, has NOT paid me a red cent from their pocket voluntarily. For the most part, I have no problem with JP, he has paid me a fair wage and paid on time, nearly every time.

I'm beginning to wonder if NEA ever will ever pay. I have phoned and sent them e-mails many times in the past month and have not received any replys. I'm starting to regret my decision to trust them at their word.