PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cenralised Load Control (CLC) at Servisair Regional Stations
Old 21st Apr 2004, 22:20
opsmaster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jimbols6 - I will await an apology for being called an idiot within a month. Believe me, I wish I was messing around here, but can assure you im not! My job is on the line, I dont make jokes when its that serious!

Capt sparrow - You are talking too far advance in technology for Servisair. The process Servisair is implying is that someone phones/telexs MAN with the loadsheet details then they send the loadsheet to the relevent gate printer. No ACAS available where Servisair is involved!

Yes a job advertisment has gone out for CLC Load Controllers, 2 F/T and 3 P/T looking for 2 years dispatch and 1 years DCS load contol experience behind them.

I just cannot understand why if someone at a Station needs to be in the office to contol the operation, why cant they do the Load Control? Its not very time consuming, as I said before, more time is taken up in other functions than load control, If someones got to be there, why cant they just spend a little time completing the load control?