PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cenralised Load Control (CLC) at Servisair Regional Stations
Old 21st Apr 2004, 16:49
capt.sparrow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have experience in CLC and it works a treat. The airline that operate it still do as far as i know - from bangkok. Basically each memeber of the turnround is responsible for their small little bit and enter figures to a central computer system. ie the flight engineer/fueller enters fuel on board figures, the loaders enter number of bags and position, the gate staff enter boarded passengers etc. When all fields are completed the loadsheet auto generates and is printed directly to the flightdeck via ACARS link. This means servisair that you cant fudge arrival and depature times either as this is sent on push back and wheels up to airline ops direct from the flight deck!

Oh and as far as loading goes this is auto planned by the system based on booked passengers, expected cargo, mail etc to ideal trim the aircraft and is printed via telex for the loaders to follow. Never once did i have a problem with trim / load.