PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Will Qf Hire From Short List
View Single Post
Old 21st Apr 2004, 07:26
QANTASTIC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am not sure being an internal staff member that we do have a choice. Last I spoke to HR they advised that if you are a QF internal you can only be given a full time positions. If they offer fixed term 12 months etc they are only available to external new hire as we already work for the company they cant offer anything else. If I did have a choice I think life is to short to and take things when they come. Ok so its not full time but with QF everything starts if as a contract and it generally always becomes permenant some how. I know this as its happend to so many areas . You would be silly if you dont take it, that is the fixted term contracts. OZFLYBOY and MR SEAT BACK 2 how long have you guys been on the short list??? Have you been over 18 months ?? The reason i ask is that a couple of friends of friends received a letter from QF saying thanks but no thanks . They were on the short list 18 months. If you guys have been on it for that period or longer i would say its looking good becasue they could have say BY BY !! Anyone else internal(QF) or external on the short list more then 18 months?? Or do you know of anybody .. It would be interesting to get an idea of who is the longest torcherd person!! Ciao for now and yes Its the hardest whai this last bit. I do however hope and truly belive that we will all meet one day and have a big group HUG and many drinks in celabration. Like i said they being QF could have said TA TA to all of us if they had Noooooo intention of doing anything. Keep the post flowing !! Aloha for now !!