PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Why do we need to be more restrictive than the USA?
Old 20th Apr 2004, 04:15
AirNoServicesAustralia

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This guy does not answer anyones questions or concerns yet again. Why does he bother to even post. Thier has been post after post with legitimate concerns and what do we all get in response. The sob story about Private hard done by pilots being given the short end of the stick. As has been mentioned here by other pilots, as a VFR it is rare to be stuffed around and generally if you are a bit flexible, so is ATC and it all works out. But of course we all have to bow down to Dicks sources of proof, those being "I believe" and "I have heard".

General Aviation is important in Australia, BUT the majority of airspace users, those being RPT operations, should not be put at risk, to serve the minority. The odd delay, usually due to having no flight details by the way, is not a reason to turn a system on its head and risk the travelling public. But then again why am I wasting my breath, because you have proven yourself to be a spineless bully, who believes the only opinion that matters is his own.