PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Will Qf Hire From Short List
View Single Post
Old 19th Apr 2004, 12:18
QANTASTIC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi guys.. I have read some memos today sent to me via email and have seen that QF is planning a new recruitmnet drive to replenish the nearly non-existance of the short list. I think once we have been removed by the end of 28may ( 5 1/2 weeks to go whos counting??)there will be nobody on the short list. I think Q-tee has already mentioned this. Also they did mention that they have increased prductivity in the crewing areas meaning crew are better used. There was no mention that of any new schools soon except that they will not be transfering any short to long crew for a while from the sounds of it. They are wanting a hire number of casuels and the crewing level at this stage is good with some 100 crew to return from june to september that took leave without pay. (sorry if this dosent make to much sense i am rushing to post this.) So as i have spoken to my other friends who are on the short list they all seem positive even though they have found this out. They keep saying that the extension was there for a reason otherwise we all good have got the thanks but no thanks letter.. Only time will tell ... Just reading from the threads I am still not able to work out how many people could be on the short list. Mr Seat back 2 have you got any idea from your neck of the woods.. It would be interesting to know !! Any ideas anybody ??? lets all have a great day!!