PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - London Airshow
Thread: London Airshow
View Single Post
Old 19th Apr 2004, 11:06
LowNSlow

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts
I thought it was sensible to have the show in London, apologies to Cessna 1 Pilot, but it's a good place to start as the majority of the exhibitors seemed to be from Darn Sarf. If it does get bigger then a move to the NEC might be necessary.
It would have been nice to have more representation of the second hand end of GA but I doubt that would be possible due to the expense of bring the aricarft into London. Still, it was nice to see somebody with the gumption to organise an event which goes a long way towards putting GA into the public eye.
Hopefully it will be bigger next year and I will certainly go if only for the chatting at the Breitling Bar! We managed to maintain the Pprune tradition of being amongst the last to leave.........
It was nice to see the familiar faces of the Ppruners again with a few new ones as well including the
Pink One, Flying Lawyer , Whirlygig and a few others whose names have been wiped from my memory by the post show beers.

Excellent talk by FL but a dedicated room for the seminars would be better especially if it was further away from the ditching pool!