PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - London Airshow
Thread: London Airshow
View Single Post
Old 18th Apr 2004, 21:50
Hairyplane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fly!

Ladies and gentlemen,

Wearing my other hat (well, my business has to fund my flying!) ) I attend trade shows regularly and know whats involved.

I went today (Sun) with freebie tickets courtesy of my dear friends Mistral Aviation ( I promise to buy a new DR400 in 06!)

Hats off to the organisers. A bold decision indeed and a logistical nightmare.

The hall was packed with aircraft that had to be dismantled, roaded, rigged and - when you just want to have a beer - you have to do the whole thing again in reverse.

I came away with a very positive feeling about this show. I talked to the exhibitors and didn't find one without a smile or something positive to say.

Tudor Owens seminar was a knockout - respect to you M'lud and please defend me if ever I am in the siera hotel one tango.

All in all a great day out and congratulations to organisers and exhibitors alike for having the b@lls to pitch in on the first show.

Next year will be a cracker, mark my words. If I were an exhibitor I would worry if I haven't booked my 05 space already.

This is set to be one of Europes leading GA shows. A piece of cake to get to on the tube - leave your cars behind.

Look out for it on 05 and make a note in your diaries.

Even the catering was excellent!

HP