PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Listen out!!!!!
Thread: Listen out!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 17th Apr 2004, 17:16

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wireless Chatter

C'mon beechbum man! How do you know when last I flew in Japie Airspace? Let's be honest; a ou could pole through there everyday at any altitude he smaaked and nobody would ever know about it 'cause the place is like a western ghost-town and the ATC chaps are all affirmative action or uitlanders who wouldn't know a Jumbo from an elephant. You and I both know that there isn't much going on down there except for a few very annoying little Piskrieke flying around at low-level and making a helluva raquet, and yapping on the airwaves keeping us old toppies awake. I'm gatvol of young okies whining and moaning 'cause us old timers demand a bit of respect from you wet-behind-the-ears lighties when we get on the wireless and wanna chat to those wannabe pilots in the tower, just to tell them what we are doing so that they can maar also have a job you know!

And what's all this kak about etiquette, manners and professionalism? Next fuin' thing you'll be demanding that we all attend those horrible and useless CRM lessons..? You want etiquette? Moenie vir 'n ou toppie sê flying a bug-smasher is the same as flying a real aerie, and don't wear your underpants on the outside, or for more than 7 days in a row. Dis bliksem's etiquette. Manners? Moenie met 'n vol mond kak praat nie and don't take the piss with the pilots from the National Carrier, those okies are not common sky-jockeys like you lot, they are moerse Sky-Gods like you wish that you were! En verder; julle foen laaities kan donders OOM vir ons sê and then we'll know if you really are a true professional..! And if you are, we may even let you snotneuse have a word or two on our wireless frequencies.