PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Army Pilots are great
View Single Post
Old 17th Apr 2004, 15:43
brandnew

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The post was in reply to ABIW and ISITD's. They were spouting uninformed nonsense about Apache.

Do you not think that if someone puts incorrect informtion on PPRuNe then they should be enlightened?

Or is this, as mentioned elsewhere, an RAF only forum where nonsense is encouraged and "what some bloke said in the bar" is taken as Gospel?

If you want, this can become some sort of cyber - crewroom where those of you who can't be quick witted enough in real time banter have their say.

Would you prefer this to become a non army website or would you like to hear some of our points and answer some of our questions?

I've found out a lot of great stuff from here and had a few good laughs as well. However, there is always the constant presense of those who contribute nothing and patronise all as well as criticising everyone and everything they are not a part of. Why? I have tried as hard as I can to not be tribal - indeed I've praised the other two services where praise is due.

Am sorely tempted not to bother posting or logging on anymore. This place is in danger of becoming some sort of single service incestious joke where people can effectively lie and be allowed to continue doing so without any say from anyone else.