PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - fired while on duty
View Single Post
Old 17th Apr 2004, 14:58
Zingaro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good point Mr. Diem but you do share a common border.
I am happy for you that you are out of it all.
My point is that the point has been clearly made that BPA has problems that still need to be addressed. Statements on a public forum suggesting that aircraft will fall out of the sky if they have BPA written on the side are stupid and serve to help no-one.
Unemployed pilots, mainly from 2 companies that failed i.e. Aeris and Sobelair, have waged a 2 month long attack on a company that gave them work. That company(at least the longhaul part) was formed in a very short period by some very good refugee pilots fleeing Mr. Soddu and the failing Volare regime. Most of those original pilots, ex Air Europe Italy, left due to the difficulty of acheiving progress with the present management structure,leaving much work still unfinished.
Now, let those pilots that remain try to effect the changes that still need to be made. Go and be happy with the money that BPA paid you while you had no other offer of employment and,in one years time, write to us all and let us know of the nirvana that you have found.
Genuine good luck wish to everyone who has left for pastures new.