PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - WSOp's on the move down south!!!
View Single Post
Old 17th Apr 2004, 11:04
Ginger Beer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
There are FE's and Ae's who have gone over to the helo world albeit on a temp basis. They are however, mainly on the SAR fleet and some of them are doing very well, it isn't just the preserve of the LM SH guys. The SAR guys may never return to their original role.

There are several FE's promised/waiting for SAR courses and SAR pre-select courses too.

There are also 2 FE's on the LM course right now. One was a FS Instr who decided to gen app for a change and has now passed the LM cse at Cran and is doin the Shawbs thing for SH, he is destined for Chinny's. The other is on the Cran LM cse right now, for whatever reason did not complete the FE world at Lyn, then asked for SAR, didn't cut it there and is now on the LM cse, destined for ??? (AE )

Turnbull, Mick H is a Ginger Beer ldr at BZN, Vicky 10's.

I personally would like to do the Chinny thing for a tour but you don't just have to do the 4 mth shawb thing now, the 4 mth cse has been condensed into 10 mths now, so that and a tour, if PMA allowed it (which is very debatable) is too much for my short attention span I'm afraid.

GB

Last edited by Ginger Beer; 18th Apr 2004 at 08:13.