PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Will Qf Hire From Short List
View Single Post
Old 17th Apr 2004, 10:18
Q-Tee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mr Seatback2

Please dont take a swipe at me for providing information, as delivered to me. I am not taking 'the whole world is ending' line, just trying to pass on what I have been told and read. That is the second time that you have swiped at me for providing you guys with information. Either you are thick or you do not read my posts .... your comment The rumour that recruitment will occur again for a shortlist shows that you cannot read. It is not a rumour. As stated by management - it is 'anticipated' which means it is planned, ie not a rumour. Recruiters have already been told to be prepared to be called.

The fact is, if new training schools were going to happen in 6 weeks time, they would already be planned within learning and development. The time it takes to remove trainers from flying, book classrooms for that length of time, EP's etc is huge. Learning and Development have no plans for new schools, bar from the announced NZ based crew.

In future I will not post any further information regarding recruitment, as it would seem you will swipe out at anyone who posts anything other than what you would like to hear.

Good luck, but if your temper is that short - QF's crew and customers will eat you alive mate.