PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Will Qf Hire From Short List
View Single Post
Old 16th Apr 2004, 22:56
Flying_Sarah747

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well contrary to some people's beliefs Im truely sorry to those of you who have been kicked off the QF shortlist. It really does suck what QF are doing to everybody. I received the e-mail about the mid 2004 recruitment thing, but it's not all that positive. I mean it said there MAY be recruitment, not will be, so it just seems like more games to me.

Just to throw a spanner in the works, maybe QF doesnt need crew because of the training courses they were doing through Adecco, the CHEAP LABOUR company who hire Thai's and New Zelanders. I'm afraid after hearing that I lost a lot of respect for QF. As somebody else said, very un Australian.

But if they do recruit, I wonder if it'll be long or short haul? If it's long haul and they offer me a position I don't know what I'll do. I love it here at BA, but London isn't home, but then again, are QF as good to work for as BA are? All my friends at BA would have me believe they're not, but I'm sure their vision is slightly clouded. What does everyone else think?? BA or QF?