PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dedicated Home for Brilliant Pics on AH&N (Merged)
Old 15th Apr 2004, 23:32
treadigraph
Gnome de PPRuNe

Received 316 Likes on 176 Posts
Sorry DamienB, as I understand it, the rules had already been made very clear - I do realise your desire to maintain your copyright and I also appreciate your talent - but then again it does rather seem that you've had a great deal of free publicity via PPRuNe and plenty of "in the know" adulation from a host of seriously well connected Aerophiles - and which appears to have led to publication in at least one major aeronautical journal and perhaps other Aviation publications...

Count your blessings - if you wish to copyright your pics, then why not do so with your name, not your website - and in a manner where Photoshop "experts" like me can't edit it out...! Not that I would of course, but I could do quite easily...

Mods: any chance of a sticky to outline the rules, and also how to digitally prepare pics fit for "PPRuNe" publication...

Sorry if this seems a grumpy post, but AHN is far and away the best forum on PPRuNe (IMHO) and has always been so amicable... and I am humbled by those I debate with!

Edited to say- yeek! Someone edited/deleted the contribution I was replying to while I was posting - feel free to delete/edit mine if appropriate!