PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sita
Thread: Sita
View Single Post
Old 14th Apr 2004, 13:37
Whooaahh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ahh. Sailer boy, I was wondering when you would make an appearance. Couldn't even face me (or even talk to me on the phone) when I was on my way out so doesn't surprise me that you signed up with a new logon just to insult me once again. You even claim you are based in Geneva when we all know you are not.

Intellectual debate was never one of your strong points was it... You always preferring to wield whatever power you thought you had under the guise of management strategy and shaft those under you...those whose work was making you look good.

I have already admitted to having an attitude problem so maybe you should ask yourself why 6 out of the 7 people who have worked under you over the past 3 years have all left you for warmer climes. Maybe you should also look at your own failings...Lets also see if you actually close anything on your own this year 'cos it's been a while hasn't it?

If you are indeed based in Geneva then you'll know where to find me of a weekend and I bet you haven't got the cohones to say those words to my face.

Get a life...I have.

Whooaahh

Last edited by Whooaahh; 14th Apr 2004 at 18:46.