PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DI, AI, and balance ball all not working properly...Why???
Old 12th Apr 2004, 21:40
Whirlybird

The Original Whirly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ah, BoeingMEL, I had a look at your profile. Fly the 737 and B206 do you? That explains it. You're used to lots of instruments. But to me, you see, this wasn't partial panel; it was what I'm used to anyway. Along with most pilots of cubs, austers, microlights, and a whole collection of other aircraft. The DI and AI were useful luxuries. Must admit though, non-working instruments are distracting; Chilli Monster's post-it notes would have been useful.

Deteriorating vis? I'd divert - loads of airfields on that route. I'd do that anyway, since I don't hold an IMC. Several litres of engine oil!!!! Possible but unlikely. OK, I admit it; I hadn't thought of that one!!!

Planning and preparation done in detail. Checks done, go/no go decision considered in detail. 50', 5 degrees, 10 knots...the limits for the CPL(H) flight test, which I passed on an R22, one of the most unstable flying machines there is...much much MUCH easier in a C150.

Hmmm...Whirly, he obviously isn't even discussing you; why are you even posting?