PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SIA Cargo Hiring!!!! (merged)
View Single Post
Old 12th Apr 2004, 15:44
Factseeker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To be positive is BAD, BAD, or is it..?

It is interesting to see the reactions to someone who dare to oppose the "navel watching" of the SIA bashers.
Where do you read "have fun and just leave", and why do you bring in the CA and connect them with INDIVIDUAL SAS PILOTS going for a term with SIA Cargo.
And you have already dreamed up your "sponsoring" scheme, which I claim you have no facts of whatsoever.

This reminds me alittle of the Emirates pilot meeting thread. Its being kept alive by 4 - 5 pilots, being the same percentage that still believe Elvis is alive.

To my respected opponents: It is not wrong to dare to differ, it is not wrong to have a different opinon than all your words about "stinkcity" and "dictatorial management".

I happen not to agree, and so do many of my friends in SIA.

And I repeat my impression: Fine airline, good and well maintained fleet, nice pilot group, nice city to live in.
And I sense you cant stand that..!

But I should of course respect that you insist on having a monopoly for your version.

Look around, even on this Internet site, and you will find a fantastic number of airlines presented as being BAD, EVIL, LOWPAYING, IDOTS, etc.

To me, SIA Cargo looks like a good operation, and the SAS pilots will in all probability like it there. They are not funseekers, but have a reputation in Europe for being professional, serious workers.

FS