PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SIA Cargo Hiring!!!! (merged)
View Single Post
Old 12th Apr 2004, 13:30
Factseeker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Millerscourt & BusyB - How about some facts..!

So, I do not know the difference between SIA and SIA Cargo.
Oh, I am sorry, but I do. It is not difficult if you actually are looking for facts, not sitting in your rocking chair dreaming up things.
I know the difference in aircraft, organization, terms & conditions, you name it. Down to the small differences in housing allowance schemes, child support, meal allowances etc. It is all available, in the open, if you look for it. And a thorough examination reveals that SIA Cargo is not bad at all, compared to a lot of carriers around, even compared to SIA passenger B777 drivers. But you surely do not care about that, do you? It would ruin your day..!

And how the arrival of the SAS pilots has reduced the T&C is only (again) wishful thinking by you, as the SIA Cargo T&Cs were freely available well before any talk of any SAS pilots to SIA Cargo. Gotchya..! Get your facts perfore pretending to be "experts".

Actually, you are experts: Expert rumour mongers, no substance in your information.

But thanks for excellent entertainment, and for the opportunity to correct some of the misinformation on this thread..!

FS