PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emergency exit row charges
View Single Post
Old 11th Apr 2004, 22:08
crewboi83

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
would just like to point out that if you are over 6ft 3 (i think, could be taller) than you dont have to pay for exit seats... if u state your height when booking your holiday the info should be passed to the airline and they can look into it.
Also, if u are to book the "extra leg room" seats in the travel agent, they charge you the same price as the airline do at check in, there is only a hand full that do this.... i no TCX do, AMM do (sorry... FCA NOW!! lol) MYT mite (i think) and i know that BY deffinatly DO NOT!

I have been a team leader for a handling agent on charter flights for 3 yrs, left to be crew but returned to the ground for the winter, and if u were over 6ft 3 i wud never charge for xtra leg room seats!

also, if u paid for pre booked seat, u only pay the difference between the exit price, and prebooked price, so if u paid £5 per person for booking ya seat, ud only pay £10 per seat!! not bad i dont think, worth it on say a TFS, LPA etc.... but not really worth it on PMI's ALC's!!