PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas hosties revolt looming
View Single Post
Old 11th Apr 2004, 20:06
Cactus Jack

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
L2P. F27's profile is in SA. Where do LH Cabin crew stay in ADL? You do the math.

F27, in my entire time at QF I have never witnessed a cabin or tech crew member specifically request a room upgrade for which they were not entitled. I don't know what is going on at your pub, but it certainly does not happen at any others.

To all QF Cabin Crew who read this, I hope you have noticed the common thread here. That is, that service from QF flight attendants is somewhat lacking. We have some terrific operators, but we have more than our quota of d1ckheads. I understand (& witness every day) that you can only do so much with the catering that you are given, but it does appear to be as much of an attitudinal problem. A poor workman always blames his tools.

Writing letters helps. But apart from sacking the problem children amongst you, well, nothing's going to happen really, is it? So you are the one's who can fix it. Pressure those who are not playing the game. Make them do their job properly.

Ever wonder WHY Dixon is gunning for you guys? You are very handsomely paid, yet ironically, complaints about our airline are very often focussed directly on the service you provide. Dixon just isn't getting his money's worth.

For all our sake's, please lift your collective game.